Holistic, Natural, Integrative Medicine Techniques Support the Body’s Natural Ability to Heal
Holistic medicine support the body’s natural ability to health through physiological and biological support, by reducing stress and promoting a state of relaxation that leads to better health.
With medical and natural medicine expertise, Ariani (Dr Arien and Anri) is ready to coach you to optimal health and support your journey into healing.
What is Holistic Medicine?
Holistic Medicine can support and motivate you to achieve optimal health through health education, allowing you to take self-responsibility and engage in your health and wellbeing, feeling empowered to make the necessary lifestyle changes. Some techniques are complementary (can be used with prescription medication, mainly to prevent the nutritional cost of many medicines) and some are alternatives (to use rather than, or instead of, mainstream prescription drugs).
Holistic, natural, integrative medicine uses modalities like biological system support (e.g. dietary, nutraceutical food supplements and herbal remedies) to manage chronic diseases. These modalities also encourage lifestyle changes to improve health risks (associated with e.g. obesity, diabetes and heart disease) and relaxation techniques (to reduce pain and promote overall well being), to name but a few
The Holistic Medicine Practices and Techniques we offer include:
Before using “natural” remedies ask yourself:
- Will it support the body’s own natural healing processes?
- Can it be used with your prescribed medication?
- Most prescription drugs cause nutritional deficiencies. Will the natural remedies prevent this in a complementary fashion?
- Does it include: herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids etc?
- Can they provide natural alternative options for disease and acute illness?
- Does the provider ensure that micronutrients are present in optimal amounts?
- Can they provide specialist advice on natural remedies?